2018-2019 MTC Officers
- Mr. David Carpenter, President
- Mr. Eric Vrsansky, Vice President
- Mr. Perry Hughes, Secretary/Treasurer
Consortium College Representatives
- Dr. Thomas Wright, President, Southwest Virginia Community College
- Dr. Mark Rowh, Vice President of Workforce Development, New River Community College
- Dr. Vicki Ratcliff, VP of Academic and Student Services, Mountain Empire Community College
- Mr. Robert Phillips, Workforce Development Coordinator, Virginia Highlands Community College
- Mr. Perry Hughes, Vice President of Workforce Development, Wytheville Community College
- Ms. Lennie Gail Mitcham, Executive Director, Southwest Virginia Alliance for Manufacturing, Inc.
- Mr. Matt Earnest, Assistant Director, Continuing and Professional Education, Virginia Tech
- Mr. Bill Donohue, Executive Director/President, GENEDGE Alliance
- Ms. Rachel Patton, Director of Business Services, SWVA Workforce Development Board
Representatives from College's Service Region
- Mountain Empire Community College
- Mr. Wes Bolton, Engineering Manager, Tempur Production, USA, LLC
- Mr. Nathan Hayes, HR Processes Manager, Crutchfield Corporation
- New River Community College
- Mr. Eric Vrsansky, Production Manager, Moog Components Group
- Mr. Ray Martin, Vice President of Operations, Patrick Enterprises Corporation
- Mr. Steve Harvey, Production Manager, TechLab
- Southwest Virginia Community College
- Mr. Sam Wolford, Program Manager, Trade Adjustment Assistance Program, GENEDGE Alliance
- Ms. Christa Glassburn, Vice President of Operations, PBE Group, Inc.
- Virginia Highlands Community College
- Mr. Fred Holt, Manager, Electro-Mechanical (Federal Pacific)
- Mr. Erian Martinez, Director of Lean Implementation, Universal Fibers
- Wytheville Community College
- Mr. David Carpenter, President, Southwest Speciality Heat Treat, Inc.
- Mr. Jon L. Sisti, Quality Engineer, Longwood Elastomers
- Mr. Fielden Sanders, Controller, Coalfield Services, Inc.